1. How is Earnings News Transmitted to Stock Prices?
2. The Evolution of Financial Market Efficiency: Evidence from Earnings Announcements
3. Macroeconomic Attention and the Stock Market
4. The CAPM Holds
5. Does the CAPM Predict Returns?
6. Price Pressure and Efficiency on FOMC Announcements
7. Retail Insider Trading and Market Price Efficiency: Evidence from Hacked Earnings News Preliminary draft - update coming soon
8. Crowded Stock Coverage
1. Shaping Expectations and Coordinating Attention: The Unintended Consequences of FOMC Press Conferences, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Forthcoming
Note: From January 2019, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve will now hold a press conference after each meeting. A postscript at the end of the paper addresses this point.