1. How is Earnings News Transmitted to Stock Prices?
2. The Evolution of Financial Market Efficiency: Evidence from Earnings Announcements (New update: Jan. 2019)
3. Macroeconomic Attention and the Stock Market
4. The CAPM Holds
5. Price Pressure and Efficiency on FOMC Announcements
6. Retail Insider Trading and Market Price Efficiency: Evidence from Hacked Earnings News
1. Shaping Expectations and Coordinating Attention: The Unintended Consequences of FOMC Press Conferences, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Forthcoming
Note: From January 2019, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve will now hold a press conference after each meeting. A postscript at the end of the paper addresses this point.