1. How is Earnings News Transmitted to Stock Prices? R&R Journal of Accounting and Economics
2. The Evolution of Financial Market Efficiency: Evidence from Earnings Announcements
3. Macroeconomic Attention and Announcement Risk Premia
4. Does the CAPM Hold? A Time-Series Perspective
5. Does the CAPM Predict Returns?
6. Price Pressure and Efficiency on FOMC Announcements
7. Price Revelation from Insider Trading: Evidence from Hacked Earnings News: Evidence from Hacked Earnings News
8. Crowded Analyst Coverage
1. Shaping Expectations and Coordinating Attention: The Unintended Consequences of FOMC Press Conferences, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Forthcoming
Note: From January 2019, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve will now hold a press conference after each meeting. A postscript at the end of the paper addresses this point.